Lean Tech helps manufacturing companies become more competitive by reducing cost, improving quality and increasing productivity, while contributing to a sustainable environment.
Lean Tech provides consulting services within the following areas:
- Energy and production efficiency: reducing shrinkage and scrap, benchmarking consumption, optimizing production processes and improving production procedures
- Improving product quality by understanding process variation and using statistical process control (SPC) to control critical variation
- Increasing productivity by improving production flow and machine efficiency (OEE)
- Emission control and establishing monitoring program
- Measurement: Determining measurement error and improving measurement systems
- Product development: Improving existing products or delveloping new ones, using Experimental design (DOE) and Components of Variation (CoV)
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Root cause analysis and problem solving
- Predictive maintenance by using Statistical Process Control - SPC
- Courses and training within Lean and Six Sigma
Lean Tech focus on continuous improvement and reducing waste. By using Lean Six Sigma tools, Lean Tech creates measurable results for the customer. Common tools are value stream mapping (VSM), thought maps (TM), process maps , measurement system analysis (MSA), components of variation (CoV), design of experiment (DOE) and statistical process control (SPC).
Business ideaThe business idea is to combine process knowledge with statistics and analytics, and last but not least; involving the people working within production; using the local knowledge.
Lean Tech strives to be LEAN
L - Looking for solutions
E – Enthusiastic behavior
A – Analytical skills
N - Never giving up
Vision: "Contribute to increased competitiveness for the customer and a more sustainable environment."