Please read the following carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
To make this notice easy to access, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- Data Collection and Use
- Your Rights and How to Access and Correct Your Information
Data Collection and Use
How We Collect Your Data:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages you can register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
How We Use Your Data:
First and foremost, we use your personal data to operate our websites and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
To Communicate With You
This may include:
- Providing you with information you’ve requested from us(like training or education materials) or information we are required to send to you
- Sharing operational updates, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services
- Marketing communicationsin accordance with your marketing preferences
- Asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting
To Support You
This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the websites or services, whether by email or otherwise.
To Enhance Our Websites and Services and Develop New Ones
By tracking and monitoring your use of websites and services, we can keep improving; and by carrying out technical analysis of our websites and services, we can optimize your user experience and provide you with more efficient tools.
To Market to You
To Analyze, Aggregate and Report
We may use the personal data we collect about you and other users of our websites and services (whether obtained directly or from third parties) to produce aggregated and anonymized analytics and reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. We do not sell personal data and you have the “right to be forgotten”—you may request that all your personal data be deleted from our systems.
Your Rights and How to Access or Correct Your Information
It’s your personal data, and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or send your request to Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den..
You also have rights to:
- Know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- Request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- Object to our continued processing of your personal data
- Exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.
Revision Date – October 8, 2020