Lean Tech provides the following services:
- Efficient use of raw material: Reduce shrinkage and scrap, benchmark consumption and optimize production processes
- Improving product quality: Understand process variation and use Statistical Process Control (SPC) to control critical variation
- Increasing productivity: Improve production flow and machine efficiency (OEE)
- Product development:Improve existing products or develop new, using Experimental design (DOE) and Components of Variation
- Root-cause analysis and problem solving
- Emission control and establishing Monitoring program
- Measurement: Determine measurement error and improve measurement systems
- Set the right goals and decide applicable process indicators to follow-up
- Cost-benefit analysis to prioritize the right solutions
- Data application: Collect reliable & relevant data, use visualization to understand them
"I was very impressed with Sissel's Lean Six Sigma knowledge. She makes it easy to identify improvements and create results"
- Daryl Powell, Research Manager, Sintef Manufacturing
"Sissel has proven herself as a competent and committed employee. She has been an important contributor to make good progress in the projects she has worked with. At the same time she is accurate and has good quality of the work she performs."
- Eivind Willoch, Project Manager, Cambi AS
"We are very happy with the work carried out. We was not very clear what the order was, but with your background and expertise the outcome was what we were looking for and a document we will benefit from in the future"
- Roger Søråsdekkan, Site Leader at Allnex, Norway
"We hired Lean Tech to develop monitoring program for air emission. The assignment was delivered with the correct content at the right time. Recommended."
- Kjell Even Misfjord, SHE manager at Allnex, Norway
"Sissels ability to quickly understand the issue, as well as her commitment and expertise is impressive. Her analytical and thorough contribution to our monitoring program has been precise and targeted, and very educational. "
- Thomas Løvik, HSEQ advisor at TWMA, Norway
"Very nice and professional service. Delivered a good job within deadlines"
- Joakim Holm-Hansen, Plant Manager at Solenis, Norway
Feedback from course participants:
"Inspiring, professionally competent, popularize a theoretical discipline."
"Made a difference, engaged and skilled."
"Academic highly skilled and clear performance. Fun and builds trust."