Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt training offers you basic knowledge about Lean Six Sigma and teaches you how to improve your own processes.
Lean Tech offers the following training with certification:
- Yellow Belt online course (8 h), 2.500 NOK
- Yellow Belt online course (8 h) and 4 h coaching, 5.900 NOK
- Yellow Belt online course (8 h), 3 web meetings of 1.5 hour and 1-hour coaching, 5.900 NOK
- Yellow Belt online course (8 h) in combination with 1 day classroom training, 6.900 NOK
The course content is the same for all courses. The course provides 10 PDUs at Project Management Institutes (PMI) and 1 CEUs by International Certification Standard IACET.
This course enables you to:
- List the basic tools and principles that underlie the Lean Six Sigma improvement model
- Identify opportunities to improve a process
- Define project improvement goals
- Identify how to plan for and conduct data collection to uncover root causes
- Describe how to verify root causes of process issues
- List how to implement simple but effective improvement techniques and concepts
- Identify how to sustain the gain of process improvements
Defining the problem
- Project Charter
- Voice of the customer - VOC
- SIPOC Process Mapping
Measure current situation
- Select baseline measurements
- Data collection plan
- Operational definitions
- Collect baseline data
Analyze to determine root causes
- Process maps
- 5 Whys & Fishbone
- Develop and test hypothesis
- Brainstorm solutions
- Create flow
- Mistake-proofing / Poka-Yoke
- Visual Management & 5S
Control - create lasting results
- Control plan
- Monitoring plan
- Response plan
You will practice what you learn. The instructor will guide & support you.
An online start-up meeting will inform you about the progress.
You learn by interacting with the instructor and the other participants.
We use Teams or Zoom for the web meetings and solve tasks in smaller groups.
You get help and support based on your needs.
The coaching schedule is agreed with instructor.
The online training is in English, delivered by GoLeanSixSigma.
You have access to the course and certification for a year (unlimited re-takes on exam).
Classroom training, web meetings and coaching can be held in Norwegian or English. Inform about your preference upon registration.
In courses with classroom training we will practice Lean Six Sigma by playing Lego games among other things. The Lego game was developed by John Bicheno at the Lean Enterprise Research Center at Cardiff Business School, and later developed by Joakim Hillberg at Revere in Sweden.
The game is used by companies, universities and consultants in several countries to provide practical experience and understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles.
GoLeanSixSigma delivers online training developed by highly successful Lean Six Sigma consultants and trainers with broad international experience.
GoLeanSixSigma's learning methods focus on practical application, not just "knowing the concepts and tools".
Participants describe the courses as fun, accessible, affordable, practical, easy to understand and effective.
To become certified Yellow Belt, you must pass the 50-question exam.
The content is divided into 6 sections (Introduction, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve & Control) and you must answer 70% of the questions within each section correctly.
You have 1.5 hours to complete the exam (15 minutes on each part) and have an unlimited number of attempts. The exam is in English.
Certification can be customized based on your company's need. Please contact us if you have any questions or other concerns related to certification.