Lean training & certification
This course teach you how to streamline processes and build a lean culture.
Lean Tech offers the following training with certification:
- Lean online course (16 hours), 4.250 NOK
- Lean online course (16 hours) and 4 h coaching, 8.500 NOK
- Lean online course (16 hours), 4 web meetings of 2 h and 1 h coaching, 8.500 NOK
- Lean online course (16 hours) in combination with 2 days of classroom training, 12.000 NOK
The course content is the same for all courses. The course provides 16 PDUs at Project Management Institutes (PMI) and 1.6 CEUs by International Certification Standard IACET.
This course enables you to:
- Understand the current process to know which steps are wasteful and which add value
- Improve the process to reduce cycle time and costs, increase revenue and improve collaboration
- Build a Lean Culture to sustain the improved process and build momentum for additional process improvement in other areas of your organization
Introduction to Lean
- What is Lean?
- Lean history
- Focus of Lean
- What is a Lean Process?
- Why do organizations use Lean?
- Quality Costs
- Focus on the Process
- Lean principles
- How do you define value?
- What is flow?
- Concept of Pull
- Impact of Pull
- Persue Perfection
Establish Current State
- 8 wastes
- Organizational Level Process map
- Value Stream Map
- Swimlane Map
- Process Walks
- Spaghetti chart
- Customer Value
- Lean metrics
- Process Analysis
- VSM Analysis
- Value Analysis
- Pareto Chart
- 5 Why & Fishbone
Develop future state
- Single Piece Flow and Batch reduction
- Changeover reduction
- Work Cell Design
- "Takt" (demand) and workload balancing
- Cross training
- Standard work & 5S
- Visual management
- Future state map
- Quick wins
- Pilot & Multi-phase implementation
- Pursuit of Perfection
Build a Lean Culture
- Leader standard work
- Leader Task boards
- A3 Coaching
- Leader Process Performance Boards
- Leader Huddle meetings
- Leader Process Walks
- Meeting Productivity
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Communication Plans
You will practice what you learn. The instructor will guide & support you.
An online start-up meeting will inform you about the progress.
You learn by interacting with the instructor and the other participants.
We use Teams or Zoom for the web meetings and solve tasks in smaller groups.
You get help and support based on your needs.
The coaching schedule is agreed with instructor.
The online training is in English, delivered by GoLeanSixSigma.
You have access to the course and certification for a year (unlimited re-takes on exam).
Classroom training, web meetings and coaching can be held in Norwegian or English. Inform about your preference upon registration.
During classroom training we will practice Lean by playing a Lego game. The Lego game was developed by John Bicheno at the Lean Enterprise Research Center at Cardiff Business School, and later developed by Joakim Hillberg at Revere in Sweden.
The game is used by companies, universities and consultants in several countries to provide practical experience and understanding of Lean principles.
GoLeanSixSigma delivers online training developed by highly successful Lean Six Sigma consultants and trainers with broad international experience.
GoLeanSixSigma's learning methods focus on practical application, not just "knowing the concepts and tools" - enabling course participants to start using Lean Six Sigma right away.
Participants describe the courses as fun, accessible, affordable, practical, easy to understand and effective.
To become Lean certified, you must pass the 100-question exam.
The content is divided into 4 sections (Introduction, Establish current state, Develop Future state & Build a Lean culture) and 80% of the questions within each section must be correct.
You have 3 hours to complete the exam and unlimited number of attempts. The exam is in English.
Certification can be customized based on your company's need. Please contact us if you have any questions or other concerns related to certification.