Reach your goals by focusing on value-adding activities. Learn to measure, evaluate, plan and improve how you spend your time.
This course raise your awareness of how you spend your time. You learn how to manage time to achieve your goals.
Participants will get a Mind Map to identify value-adding activities, and a time-registration tool in excel including an instruction video.
This training also covers productivity tools to save time.
Lean Tech offers classroom course (1 d) and course with online meetings (4x1.5 h).
This course enables you to:
- Learn techniques and tools for measuring, evaluating, planning and improving time spent
- Use Mind Maps to identify value-adding activities
- Achieve Time Management through simple systems
- Reach your goals by focusing correctly
This course teach you productivity tools and efficient use of Outlook.
- What do you want to achieve by Time Management?
- Learn to set specific goals
- How can you reach your goal?
- What activities should you focus on? Learn to use Mind Maps to structure your way forward
- What is the current situation?
- Map how you spend your time and the results created
- What do you want to do more of? What do you want to do less?
- Learn to use historical data to improve
- What tools can help you improve your Time Management?
- Find your own rhythm and make the right priorities
- 11 tips that free up time
- Automation Tools
- Email management
- Personalize your productivity style
- How do you improve and adjust direction?
- Learn to use data to evaluate and improve your Time Management
Course with online meetings review topics 1 & 2 (set goal and decide value-adding activities) in meeting 1, topic 3 (map current situation) in meeting 2, topics 4 & 5 (tools to increase productivity) in meeting 3 and topic 6 (continuous improvement) in meeting 4.