Champion (leadership) training
This Champion training is for managers who wants to lead and support Lean Six Sigma efforts and build a culture of continuous improvement.
Lean Tech has offered online course with certification from partner GoLeanSixSigma. Unfortunately, this offer has ended, but Lean Teach is planning a new Champion training.
If you are interested, get in touch:
This course enables leaders to:
- Grasp Lean Six Sigma and the benefits of bringing Lean Six Sigma into an organization
- Transform the culture by removing fear and creating a safe environment for continuous learning
- Make problem and improvements visible
- Support problem-solvers and remove barriers for improvement work in the organization
- Define the role of a Lean Six Sigma Champion
- Benefits of bringing Lean Six Sigma into an organization
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to Lean
- Differentiate being a "boss" from being a "leader"
Transform the culture and embrace the Leader's role
- 4 components of Cultural Transformation and the purpose of each component
- Roadmap and actions to build culture
- List the ways organizations create blame-free cultures
- Define the leader's role in building culture
- Describe the process for assessing the current culture
- Outline the plan for becoming a Lean Six Sigma Champion
Make process problems and improvements visible
- Leader Standard Work
- Leader Task Boards
- Process Performance Boards
- Leader Huddle Meetings
- Leader Process Walks
- Introduction to DMAIC & PDCA
- Introduction to A3
- How leaders use A3s to coach problem solvers
- List the reasons soft skills are essential for problem solvers
- Support improvement projects
- Outline a long-range plan to maximize problem-solver contributions
To become certified Champion, you must pass the 50-question exam.
The content is divided into 4 sections, and you must answer 80 % of the questions within each section correctly.
You have 2 hours to complete the exam and unlimited number of attempts. The certificate has unlimited validity.