Sissel P. Lundeby operates Lean Tech AS. Sissel has 18 years experience within process industry, consultancy, project management, environmental technology and change management. She completed her Master in Chemical Engineering at NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology) and have experience from international process industry within operational excellence. Projects she managed has been focusing on energy saving, raw material recovery, waste reduction, increasing capacity, cost-reduction, improving product quality, experimental design, statistical process control (SPC), measurement system evaluation (MSE) and analysis of production data. She has worked within environmental technology, pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing and food production, and is certified Black Belt Six Sigma. For more details, see Sissels resume.
Sissels key qualifications
- Certified Black Belt, Six Sigma. Six Sigma is closely related to Lean and focus on continuous improvement. Lean Six Sigma provide tools to reduce cost, improve quality and increase productivity. The statistical tools within Six Sigma are keys to understand and reduce process variation.
- Experience at international pharmaceutical company developing products, implementing new production lines, improving existing products and production, data-acquisition, HMI design, online statistical process control - SPC and data visualization.
- Experience at international process industry managing projects (energy efficiency, raw material recovery, increasing productivity), cost-reduction, improving product quality, optimization, capacity studies, experimental design - DOE, measurement system analysis (MSA) and analysis of production data (CoV and multivariate analysis).
- Experience at Food Industry reducing waste (by Value Stream Mapping - VSM) and productivity analysis (OEE)
- Experience at environmental technology company designing equipment, marketing and sale
- Conducted final thesis at Montana State University, Center of Biofilm Engineering, collaborating interdisciplinary and international.
PartnersLean Tech AS collaborates with Karabin AS. Karabin is an independent Norwegian consulting company, challenging conventional thinking and bringing in specialists from across the company to ensure the client get the best knowledge they can offer. Together we help clients realize the competitive advantage needed to thrive, survive and succeed in today's global market. Our responsibility is to maintain the highest of professional standards, and create a lasting impact for our clients. As of 2014 clients reported and acknowledged that Karabin contributed to a measurable impact of 2.6 billion Norwegian Krone.
Sissel Lundeby collaborates with SBTI (Strategy Breakthrough Transformation Innovation). SBTI offers training in Lean Six Sigma, and support the customer in their continuous improvement work.
The biggest challenge when continuously improving is often to implement changes. Everyone in the production needs to collaborate and must be willing to change the current practice. Janne Kolstad is coach and trainer within Change Management running the company Fryddeg. We have startet an exciting collaboration where we organize courses together, and help companies identify and implement improvements.
The Lean Six Sigma training use statistical tools like Sigma XL, JMP and Minitab. Which tool we use is dependent on the customer preference and need. Lean Tech AS has a partnership agreement with Sigma XL.