Sissel Pedersen Lundeby operates Lean Tech AS. Sissel has 18 years experience within process industry, consultancy, project management, environmental technology and change management. She completed her Master in Chemical Engineering at NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology) and have experience from international process industry within operational excellence. Projects she managed has been focusing on energy saving, raw material recovery, waste reduction, increasing capacity, cost-reduction, improving product quality, experimental design, statistical process control (SPC), measurement system evaluation (MSE) and analysis of production data. She has worked within environmental technology, pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing and food production, and is certified Black Belt Six Sigma at Cytec (2004) and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified through IASSC (2017). For more details, see Sissels resume.
Sissels key qualifications
- IASSC Accredited Lean Six Sigma trainer associate. Lean Six Sigma provide tools to reduce cost, improve quality and increase productivity. Lean focus on improving flow, while Six Sigma statistical tools are keys to understand and reduce process variation.
- Experience at international pharmaceutical company developing products, implementing new production lines, improving existing products and production, data-acquisition, HMI design, online statistical process control - SPC and data visualization.
- Experience at international process industry managing projects (energy efficiency, raw material recovery, increasing productivity), cost-reduction, improving product quality, optimization, capacity studies, experimental design - DOE, measurement system analysis (MSA) and analysis of production data (CoV and multivariate analysis).
- Experience at Food Industry fascilitating process mapping, reducing waste (by Value Stream Mapping - VSM) and productivity analysis (OEE)
- Experience at environmental technology company designing equipment, marketing and sale
- Conducted final thesis at Montana State University, Center of Biofilm Engineering, collaborating interdisciplinary and international.
Sissel is a IASSC accredited trainer associate. IASSC (International association Six Sigma certification) is the only independent third-party certification body within the Lean Six Sigma Industry that does not provide training, mentoring and coaching or consulting services.
"This accreditation publically reflects that you have met the standards established by IASSC such that those who participate in a training program led by you can expect to receive an acceptable level of knowledge transfer consistent with the Lean Six Sigma belt Bodies of Knowledge as established by IASSC."
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Accredited Providers are recognized for maintaining consistent, high-quality and robust training standards in alignment with IASSC Accreditation Criteria.
Lean Tech offers Lean Six Sigma Yellow, Green and Black Belt training in alignment with IASSC's Bodies of knowledge. You can also get tailored courses to suit your company-specific challenge and training within specific tools like statistical process control. Contact us and we will find the right training!
Sissel Lundeby collaborates with SBTI (Strategy Breakthrough Transformation Innovation). SBTI offers training in Lean Six Sigma, and support the customer in their continuous improvement work.
The biggest challenge when continuously improving is often to implement changes. Everyone in the production needs to collaborate and must be willing to change the current practice. Janne Kolstad is coach and trainer within Change Management running the company Fryddeg. We have startet an exciting collaboration where we organize courses together, and help companies identify and implement improvements.
The Lean Six Sigma training use statistical tools like Sigma XL, JMP and Minitab. Which tool we use is dependent on the customer preference and need. Lean Tech AS has a partnership agreement with Sigma XL.
Lean Tech AS is a reseller of GoLeanSixSigmas online training. Their Lean Six Sigma training is the highest rated training. The reviews confirm that their training is fun, easy to understand, practical and efficient with a reasonable price. 100.000 participants from 220 countries have participated so far.
The training can be combined with classroom training provided by Lean Tech.